SEATTLE - CITY PASS 2 DAYS POST CRUISE

Lorey2007

plan on pre purchasing the Seattle City Pass. The day we get off the ship we plan to drop our bags at our hotel and do a private food tour at Pike Place Market and possibly the Aquarium with the pass. It looks like you need to pick a reservation time for each place. The next day is it possible to do Space Needle, Chihuly Glass ans then Harbor cruise in that order?   How much time to allot at each place and how much walking would be between these places? DH has a mobility issue is there a city bus or should we uber in between? We also would need to factor in lunch on that day.  Does all of that sound like a plan? Any suggestions appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still looking for the information check out my live thread on the Carnival board. I'll be starting it next weekend but I actually arrive in Seattle on the 22nd. I'm doing two days pre-cruise. I'm undecided on the city pass yet but I'm doing the space needle and chihuly either way. 

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

If you're still looking for the information check out my live thread on the Carnival board. I'll be starting it next weekend but I actually arrive in Seattle on the 22nd. I'm doing two days pre-cruise. I'm undecided on the city pass yet but I'm doing the space needle and chihuly either way. 

Thanks I'll definitely check it out.

Chihuly and Space Needle are next to each other.  Lunch at Armory Bldg close by in food court or Chihuly has a restaraunt Collections which should be open for lunch.  

Uber to harbor cruise a short distance but no bus.  On Tripadvisor Seattle forum on top right is an analysis if City Pass is worth it.  The pricing is dated but you'll get the idea.