Question on where packages show up

krayzeemike

First time on Celebrity and one of the promos was premium drinks, tips, OBC and wifi. I went into the cruise planner and I see the OBC but I don't see anywhere online or in the email receipt about the drinks, tips and wifi. Is there somewhere online where I'm missing where this is displayed?

It will show in a code on your invoice but it isn’t easy to decipher if you are not familiar with the invoice codes.  Closer to sailing you will see the Premium Beverage package and wi-fi show up under Order History in the cruise planner.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jelayne said:

It will show in a code on your invoice but it isn’t easy to decipher if you are not familiar with the invoice codes.  Closer to sailing you will see the Premium Beverage package and wi-fi show up under Order History in the cruise planner.

Should they appear in Order History with both guests names?  My husband and I have the packages based on invoice, but in  Order History only one person is listed (me, the “primary” guest).

Our showed  the primary one and just before sailing the 2nd was added to order history.  I always bring a copy of my booking confirmation with me.   But in 30+ cruises I  never had a problem with any perk not showing when on the ship.

• Thanks 1