Constellation Refurb

st5310

The info page on Celebrity lists 2013 as the ship's last refurb.  On the Web, the dates are vague.  So my question is.... has the Constellation been refurbished recently?  When and to what extent?  Thank you!

10 minutes ago, st5310 said:

The info page on Celebrity lists 2013 as the ship's last refurb.  On the Web, the dates are vague.  So my question is.... has the Constellation been refurbished recently?  When and to what extent?  Thank you!

Posters really should take a little bit of time to research commonly asked questions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigAl94 said:

Posters really should take a little bit of time to research commonly asked questions.

I’ll bet if you posted instructions on how to search for specific cruise topics on Cruise Critic, the repetition of questions may actually be reduced. 

Randy

In July of 2021, she was in dry dock for standard maintenance.  At that time, they did a fair amount of refreshing inside (paint, carpet, new furniture in public areas, etc.). But she has not yet been revolutionized.

• Like 2

We got off the Constellation a week ago and the ship was beautiful but the internet and TV were not good.  We had to upgrade the internet package and I think we watched TV for a total of 60 minutes which is very unusual for us.  We love to catch up on movies after dinner but not this cruise.