One OBC - Two Passengers

Sea Green

I have OBC applied to my account. If my cabin mate (same booking) buys something, will that be deducted from the OBC, or am I the only person who can use it?  Just want to know if I will need to be ordering all the drinks for us both.  

• Like 1

Each person has their own on board account. If the accounts are linked then there will be a summary invoice that nets the two accounts together. Each of you can make their own purchases. Watch your accounts each day and you will see it.

If the accounts are not linked then there is no summary invoice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sea Green said:

I have OBC applied to my account. If my cabin mate (same booking) buys something, will that be deducted from the OBC, or am I the only person who can use it?  Just want to know if I will need to be ordering all the drinks for us both.  

Only if the credit card is the same for both passengers 

• Like 4

On 4/25/2022 at 4:19 PM, skynight said:

Each person has their own on board account. If the accounts are linked then there will be a summary invoice that nets the two accounts together. Each of you can make their own purchases. Watch your accounts each day and you will see it.

If the accounts are not linked then there is no summary invoice.

My usual travel buddy and I usually end up merging our accounts.  I am Elite and get the Stockholder's Benefit (which is limited to 1 per cabin).  He usually ended up purchasing more beer, and if we did nothing, I would end up with unused credit, so we would just combine the accounts and at the end, we would settle up at the end if there were charges that hit the credit card of one of us.  Also, we used Costco as our travel agent, so they would send us a gift card after the cruise, so there was usually some cash payment going one way or the other to even the accounts. 

1 hour ago, sirclean said:

My usual travel buddy and I usually end up merging our accounts.  I am Elite and get the Stockholder's Benefit (which is limited to 1 per cabin).  He usually ended up purchasing more beer, and if we did nothing, I would end up with unused credit, so we would just combine the accounts and at the end, we would settle up at the end if there were charges that hit the credit card of one of us.  Also, we used Costco as our travel agent, so they would send us a gift card after the cruise, so there was usually some cash payment going one way or the other to even the accounts. 

Just to let you know before a monitor does, TA's are not supposed to be named on CC 🙂