Alaska cruise out of Seattle

Sea and Me

I have been away from cruise critic for a few years. A lot has happened since 2018, my husband died, sold my home and now enjoy apartment living. I went on one cruise in 2020 and just booked an Alaska cruise out of Seattle. The question I have is my flight is a red eye on the day I leave Seattle to return home. The ship has tours but they all arrive at the airport mid afternoon. My flight leaves after midnight!  Does anyone know of any tour agencies that would provide the tour and return to the airport? The reason I booked this flight is it is nonstop.  Thanks for your help. Have a good day.

I've used dayuse hotels in Fort Lauderdale and I see its available in Seattle.  Many of them have flexible times and its somewhere to leave your bags, nap, shower sight see whatever you want.  Depending on your dates they can be very reasonable and a great alternative to dragging your suitcases around or ending up at the airport many hours before your flight.

Here is what I did for my 10:30pm flight out of Seattle.  I used the port valet program which took my suitcases to the airport.  I had a backpack with me.  Took taxi from the port to the Space Needle area.  Toured around there, had lunch, went to a movie, and took taxi to airport.  Arrived at airport around 3:30pm.  Spent the rest of the day and night in the Delta Sky Club.  Using the club lounge is a lot cheaper than renting a room for half day.

• Like 3

If you are looking for a tour, you might check out "Tours by Locals".  We have used them several times (though not in Seattle) and have always been pleased.  I checked and they do have guides in Seattle who should be able to do what you want.