What beach for a day

Jey01

We’re coming memorial week on the Allure. It’s just me and the hubby and we’re renting a car. We’ve been there several times and I was planning on going early to Cas Abou beach. But I was reading that now they block a huge section off for formal shore excursions. Plus the carnival horizon will be there too! We’re thinking of going to Porto Marie instead. It says they don’t open until 930. Anyone know if that’s correct? We’ve been there and I can’t remember if it’s gated or what. Or any other beach we should check out?  Thanks!!! 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:25 PM, Jey01 said:

We’re coming memorial week on the Allure. It’s just me and the hubby and we’re renting a car. We’ve been there several times and I was planning on going early to Cas Abou beach. But I was reading that now they block a huge section off for formal shore excursions. Plus the carnival horizon will be there too! We’re thinking of going to Porto Marie instead. It says they don’t open until 930. Anyone know if that’s correct? We’ve been there and I can’t remember if it’s gated or what. Or any other beach we should check out?  Thanks!!! 

Blue Bay is nice, full service and closer to the port area. Arrange with your taxi driver a time to pick you up  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

we went last week to Blue Bay and loved it. Gorgeous! Smaller than we thought, but we got there early, so we had the pick of the chaises.

$12 per adult, $6 per kid 12 and under. You pick the chaises you like...

They don't have umbrellas for rent, though, so if you need shade, get there early and get a free (huge) palapa. I'll post pics tomorrow.

We didn't have a return time in mind, so the taxi driver gave us his card and picked us up about 15 minutes after the restaurant person called him.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy