PVP to Independent travel agent

cmerun

People go that way and the other depending on their experiences and desires.  Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings.  It's business, right?  Now, if you have an active booking, you cannot just switch willy-nilly - you have 60 days to make the change.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

People go that way and the other depending on their experiences and desires.  Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings.  It's business, right?  Now, if you have an active booking, you cannot just switch willy-nilly - you have 60 days to make the change.

100% agree.  It's *your* cruise...you don't need to try and please somebody else!

9 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

100% agree.  It's *your* cruise...you don't need to try and please somebody else!

Yes, but it pains me still to have left my previous agent - even if only for a time - as she was fantastic, but her agency slashed the cash discount and so I went to Plan B.  If it was a 7-night Caribbean jaunt at stake, well not so bad, but 39 nights is big bucks.

• Like 1