Ignored Users List

Strange thing just happened.  I went in to edit my signature and saw the link for ignored users.  I clicked it out of curiosity to see who was in it and was surprised to find several users who I know I never added.  Some were familiar to me and were users I enjoy.  Anyone else have this happen?  

1 hour ago, Aquahound said:

Strange thing just happened.  I went in to edit my signature and saw the link for ignored users.  I clicked it out of curiosity to see who was in it and was surprised to find several users who I know I never added.  Some were familiar to me and were users I enjoy.  Anyone else have this happen?  

I only recall ignoring one user years ago. Only because they made a lot of posts and every post was a highly over edited photo. They were in love with their camera and editing program. I  checked my ignore list and that one was not on it. Maybe they are gone. There were two users on it who I don’t recall ignoring.  I checked their activity and didn’t see any reason I would have ignored them. And all their activity seemed like it was on CC boards I don’t normally peruse. Maybe it was years ago and I forgot. I know I have not ignored anyone since the switch to Invision forum software.  In any case I unignored the two since I didn’t see anything in their recent activity that would qualify them to be on my ignore list. 😀 Maybe it is a good idea to check ignore lists from time to time as time may heal..

Edited by Charles4515
  • Thanks 1