Mardi Gras + Specialty Dining

indie

On 5/15/2022 at 10:12 AM, vwrestler171 said:

I was told no, plus when we've had people linked to us, we till were not able to do it.  Must have been a recent change.

I also did the booking for the Steak House,  The Chef's table and Rudi's on Mardi Gras all together.  I did them online and had no problem doing the booking for 8 people in three cabins.  I made those reservations  on Feb 17. for our cruise in Oct.

Edited by katiel53
Spelling

On 5/2/2022 at 7:44 PM, Ellaleah said:

I phoned Carnival a couple of weeks ago and was told that you cannot use your OBC to even prepay gratuities.  I thought that I had read here that you could.  They were firm.

just got off cruise last week you can use your abc for gratuities

On 5/2/2022 at 5:14 PM, indie said:

Hello, I am sailing the Mardi Gras December 3rd 2022, and I have some OBC that won't be available until the sailing. I want to try the Steakhouse and Rudi's Seagrill (and Emeril's)

Will there be dinner reservation times available on embarkation day or do I need to reserve and pay in advance?

Also can unused OBC be used for gratuities if I pay for everything up front like dining and excursions?

Thanks!

Rudis will sell out fast. we just got off carnival and were able to use abc credit when we went online to make reservations. they just started doing this recently