Ventura Suite Opinions

DamianG

Hi all

We have a B4 suite booked on Ventura for this summer but it's looking like we may need to transfer our booking to 2024. The only suites currently available for our preferred cruise are grades A1 (probably out of our price range), B2, B5 and BE. We think that B5 would be too noisy for us with Havana just below those cabins. Can anyone offer any opinions or experiences of the others please?

Thanks in advance.

27 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Hi all

We have a B4 suite booked on Ventura for this summer but it's looking like we may need to transfer our booking to 2024. The only suites currently available for our preferred cruise are grades A1 (probably out of our price range), B2, B5 and BE. We think that B5 would be too noisy for us with Havana just below those cabins. Can anyone offer any opinions or experiences of the others please?

Thanks in advance.

Damian, I can thoroughly recommend any of A750-A753 if they’re available. Two are A1, I believe, and two B2. We’ve had them on several occasions, and although they vary in size, they’re all excellent from our viewpoint. Check out the position first, though, because aft suites don’t suit everybody. The main advantages are the size, the views and the quiet location.

14 minutes ago, Harry Peterson said:

Damian, I can thoroughly recommend any of A750-A753 if they’re available. Two are A1, I believe, and two B2. We’ve had them on several occasions, and although they vary in size, they’re all excellent from our viewpoint. Check out the position first, though, because aft suites don’t suit everybody. The main advantages are the size, the views and the quiet location.

Thanks Harry, we generally choose aft cabins as well but sadly the A1 is likely to be too much of a stretch for us pricewise and the other two on A deck are B4 (sold out).

I agree entirely about the advantages of aft cabins.

We have stayed in A752 (A1 Penthouse) and it was great, although the extra space over the other suites is a dining area that we didn’t use, so the normal aft suites would be great also. Some people make a big deal about the stanchions that exist mid way along some aft suite balconies, but we had one and it didn’t detract at all. I’d probably go for the highest standard aft suite I could get (C deck) in order to be a good few decks above the Havana Lounge. For the same reason, I wouldn’t touch the E deck ones. 

• Thanks 1