Important Covid Policy - If you Test Posive while on European Cruises between 5/1 - 11/30/2022

Jim_Iain

16 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Within EU you are able to got to a test wherever you like. If you need  a negative test, nothing more easy to get one

Yes as long as it is a monitored test or administered to you it will be accepted.  Just Google the City and Country and the Words Covid Tests and there will be multiple sites popping up.

44 minutes ago, MarkusToe said:

As said: search for lolly test,  then its easy to get an official negative test.....even pcr negative is possible...

Are you saying guaranteed negative regardless of actual results?

1 hour ago, MarkusToe said:

As said: search for lolly test,  then its easy to get an official negative test.....even pcr negative is possible...

I read this several times, but I still cannot figure out why you would post this?

On 5/8/2022 at 10:20 AM, CruiserFromSC said:

Just to clarify...are you flying home to the US?  If so, I thought you had to have a negative test to return to the states so if you can’t board the ship because you’re positive, how would you be able to fly home?

When does your Recovery Certificate expire?

On 5/13/2022 at 6:24 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Yes as long as it is a monitored test or administered to you it will be accepted.  Just Google the City and Country and the Words Covid Tests and there will be multiple sites popping up.

Thanks for the info.  Will be flying out of Venice after a cruise in Sept. 2022.  We don't have access to the internet as we only have a flip phone.  So hopefully testing at the Venice will work.

Always at the forefront to offer a reliable and safe travel experience, Venice airport offers the followings swab services; Green Pass can be delivered. 

MOLECULAR AND QUICK SWABS – FOR TRAVELERS

• Quick antigenic swabs, carried out every day inside the terminal on the ground floor from 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (at a price of €35).
    Reservations are not required; for info please call +39 320.8337932;
  • Molecular swabs, carried out every day inside the terminal on the ground floor from 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., booking required, price 100€. Book this service in advance by writing an email to flysafe@centrodimedicina.com or calling +39 (0)41-2906525 /+39 (0)41-2906571. 

• Molecular swabs, at a price of €100, in the medical laboratories managed by 'Centro di Medicina'. This service guarantees a particular speed for travelers.
    Book this service in advance by writing an email to flysafe@centrodimedicina.com or calling +39 (0)41-2906525 /+39 (0)41-2906571. 

On 5/13/2022 at 2:00 PM, Babr said:

Are you saying guaranteed negative regardless of actual results?

Was in the news over here, it's a special gum....called Covidgum...tested myself, works...but only by lolly test.....

41 minutes ago, MarkusToe said:

Was in the news over here, it's a special gum....called Covidgum...tested myself, works...but only by lolly test.....

Never heard of such a thing, but I guess it was bound to happen.

On 5/8/2022 at 3:23 PM, Purplsmurf said:

Not sure what to tell you. The CDC allows it. It’s the airlines that sometimes give passengers a hard time with it. 

I agree with you. We just flew home from Amsterdam last Sunday. I tested positive for Covid the day before we were due to fly home, which was on 4/28. My symptoms, which were very mild and was only a stuffy nose, started on 4/22. I was evaluated and given a Certificate of Recovery letter and was cleared to fly as of 5/1. However, United Airlines would not allow me to fly home until 10 days after the positive result with the date of the test being day 0. So we couldn't fly out of Amsterdam until 5/8.

• Thanks 1