UK and US Citizen booked into one cabin?

RC Dancers

Our friend from the UK would like to cruise on the Divina. She cannot book from the US website so she has to book through the US website. She would like to share a cabin with her friend who is a US Citizen. Does anybody know if this combo is possible to book? 

Not sure what the problem is.

One of them books the cabin and includes the other as passenger #2.

Use a travel agent. They should be able to enter all required information for both passengers (name, birth date, address, use of passport, etc.

I don't know if it is easier to use a US or UK agent.

If you are talking about two different reservation numbers in the same cabin, this probably would not be possible.

2 hours ago, RC Dancers said:

Our friend from the UK would like to cruise on the Divina. She cannot book from the US website so she has to book through the US website. She would like to share a cabin with her friend who is a US Citizen. Does anybody know if this combo is possible to book? 

Yes, of cause no problem. Your friend maybe want to add the UK address also for the US pax to keep things simple. Anyway MSC will not send any documents per post. 

2 hours ago, RC Dancers said:

I am a British citizen, but reside in the US.  I can book and add the correct information with my US address.  Her friend should be able to book and add her information. 

On 5/8/2022 at 1:10 AM, ChC said:

Make sure double check pricing from UK or US before finalise booking, there are occasions once country may be cheaper.

Unfortunately very difficult to compare as the UK price has so many things included.