Hidden offer for Summer 2022

sm9690

Just noticed on a recent email about Norwegian fjords cruises there was a link to this offer which isn't showing on the MSC website under deals -

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/cruise-deals/summer-discount-benefits

SUMMER 2022 - CRUISE DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS FOR CLUB MEMBERS

Book by June 30th

Whether you’re a fan of the Mediterranean sun and culture, the breathtaking scenery of the Fjords and Northern Europe or the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean sea, we’ve got you covered with an unmissable offer! 

As part of the MSC Voyagers Club, book before June 30th any cruise sailing up untill 30 October 2022 , and get an exceptional 50€/$ p.p. onboard credit + 700 extra points along with your standard club discount of 5%. The extra points will be credited to you before the departure to help you upgrade your membership level faster. 

Choose your favourite itinerary, add your MSC Voyagers Club Card Number, book and enjoy your Summer! 

1 hour ago, deliver42 said:

It's on the European website. The prices are in Euros.

Ah ok, it's not on the UK one, hence why I posted it so people are aware 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly, one thing I must agree on pretty much every MSC review, is that their website is a mess to deal with. Some of those promotions might to be worldwide, but you only discover them once you're redirected for an US or either way some English language web page elsewhere. We have those glitches every time on the Portuguese website. Thanks to the description. Not for me, but valuable for someone else in need. Have a nice day!...