Vancouver Port Luggage Pickup

No, you're not missing something here.  Have not cruised in 4 years and couldn't remember.  Was thinking about baggage claim at the airport.  See, we want to walk over and get a covid test and I was thinking we could leave bags there but won't.  Thanks....

10 minutes ago, Dancing Shoes said:

No, you're not missing something here.  Have not cruised in 4 years and couldn't remember.  Was thinking about baggage claim at the airport.  See, we want to walk over and get a covid test and I was thinking we could leave bags there but won't.  Thanks....

We flew into Vancouver on April 22 and the Covid testing sites we saw were outside of the luggage claim area.  

12 hours ago, Dancing Shoes said:

Have not cruised in 4 years and couldn't remember.  Was thinking about baggage claim at the airport.  See, we want to walk over and get a covid test and I was thinking we could leave bags there but won't.  Thanks....

Usually you are issued colour coded luggage tags the day before.  They are timed when you debark your ship and when your luggage is ready for pickup.

Hopefully you are not travelling with black luggage, if so add some color coded tape for better identification.  I had green tape added to mine and so did two other cruisers.  I had to triple check this was my luggage.