Alaska Land/Sea which camera lens to take

Need input from experienced camera buffs.  Doing HAL Land/Sea in early June. Denali, Whitehorse, Dawson, and then to ship, Skagway to Vancouver.  I was wondering what camera lens you have taken with you.  I have an EF 100-400mm, an EF 75-300mm, and an EFS 18-55mm.  Not sure about which long lens and do I need the 18-55 if I have a good camera with my phone, Samsung S10e, which takes great pics.  Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, kbnovak said:

From your kit, I'd take the 18-55 and 100-400.

This ^^^^^^.       Assuming you have an APS-C sensor and at Denali 640mm equivalent beats 480mm equivalent for animals, as most are distant.  You will want wide angle for most of the rest of your photos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd take the 18-55 and the 100-400, while your Phone will serve in good stead for most things up close have a wide angle lens would nice, and the lens isn't too big. Another option is the wee EF-S 24 2.8, which is very small, and only $130 or so - not super wide, but compact and allowing more light in than the 18-55. for landscapes and interiors that would be a decent option, with the big 100-400 taking care of Denali and and wildlife from the ship.

• Like 1