Discovery Princess - Elite Lounge Location

wendellman

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, stevenr597 said:

I thought the lounge was only for regular (not mini)  suite users and Elite Class.  Can Platinum Class members also use this lounge?

There is a Platinum/Elite/Suite Happy Hour that is for all three.

On the Royal Class ships, there is also a Concierge Lounge that is only for full suite guests.🥂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

Last week on the Discovery it was at the "Take 5" lounge. I think there was about 10 people there on the day we went there.

It's popularity has fallen off since many people are sailing with the Plus package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

It's popularity has fallen off since many people are sailing with the Plus package.

Last week the Discovery was at 90% capacity with 2285 first cruisers onboard. There were only 145 elites onboard. The second night we changed our dinner time to 5:20 and walked by the Take 5 on our way to dinner and there was a pretty good number of people there. I like to go there for the nice snacks.

10 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

Last week the Discovery was at 90% capacity with 2285 first cruisers onboard. There were only 145 elites onboard. The second night we changed our dinner time to 5:20 and walked by the Take 5 on our way to dinner and there was a pretty good number of people there. I like to go there for the nice snacks.

The food they had on the Enchanted wasn't really anything to get excited about. Basically nothing that you couldn't order in the DR.