Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

2 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Since you are early set time dining people, need to give you a head's up.  Chibang and Cucina del Capitano are park of the MDR as an extension on the Mardi Gras.  If you have any time dining, you can go to either of those venues whenever you want.  But, if you have set dining, you can't go there until 745, which of course is much later than you wish to eat.  

Well that's sucky. Thanks for the heads up. We would probably just eat lighter in the MDR on the days we want to try those, or have a late lunch & skip the MDR all together. Since it's vacation we don't mind eating later from time to time. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@BennyBrunwhen is your next adventure....will we receive a "heads up"?

Here’s the virtual cruise schedule … 

6/1 NCL Dawn 10 Days British Isle 

6/24 Oasis of the Seas

7/31 NCL Jade Greece 

8/27 NCL Bliss Alaska 

9/17 Symphony of the Seas

9/24 Symphony of the Seas

10/16 Oasis of the Seas

10/23 Oasis of the Seas

November and beyond will be listed after summer 😂 

of course I will come back the the last cruise to make an announcement for boarding lol so come along!

• Like 6

Day 9

They are testing the unvaccinated kids (50 or so junior cruisers) and B2B cruisers… I wonder if they will announce the numbers.  Yea they are testing B2B as announced in the compass most likely because Bermuda requires it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lipz said:

Well that's sucky. Thanks for the heads up. We would probably just eat lighter in the MDR on the days we want to try those, or have a late lunch & skip the MDR all together. Since it's vacation we don't mind eating later from time to time. 

Hey the "My Time Dining" option isn't that bad. I was just on Mardi Gras in April. They actually have you check-in for dinner for any restaurant using the app and it will tell you when your take is ready. You do not have to go down to the restaurant and wait in line and instead you can lounge around in your room, bar, or wherever and then head down when it says your table is ready. It's an amazing system that they use on Carnival for My Time Dining and very user friendly.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Here’s the virtual cruise schedule … 

6/1 NCL Dawn 10 Days British Isle 

6/24 Oasis of the Seas

7/31 NCL Jade Greece 

8/27 NCL Bliss Alaska 

9/17 Symphony of the Seas

9/24 Symphony of the Seas

10/16 Oasis of the Seas

10/23 Oasis of the Seas

November and beyond will be listed after summer 😂 

of course I will come back the the last cruise to make an announcement for boarding lol so come along!

Too funny. We were looking at the 6/24 Oasis. Not sure it will happen, not a lot of cabins left. Another joint review would be fun 😂😂.

mac_tlc

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Djacksonterp said:

Hey the "My Time Dining" option isn't that bad. I was just on Mardi Gras in April. They actually have you check-in for dinner for any restaurant using the app and it will tell you when your take is ready. You do not have to go down to the restaurant and wait in line and instead you can lounge around in your room, bar, or wherever and then head down when it says your table is ready. It's an amazing system that they use on Carnival for My Time Dining and very user friendly.  

Carnival’s app is fantastic!  It’s actually a functioning app that improves the cruise experience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Too funny. We were looking at the 6/24 Oasis. Not sure it will happen, not a lot of cabins left. Another joint review would be fun 😂😂.

mac_tlc

OMG… you know you want to … so come on down and hop onboard 😆