Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

14 hours ago, Lipz said:

Please shed a little light on 'Margot' (highly recommended)...

Marigot is a really nice area.   And a nice scenic ride to get there too!     

https://www.st-maarten.com/index.php/island/dual-nation-sint-maarten/marigot-st-martin

There is usually an open market right near the water that offers some nice souvenirs.     I bought wood carved place mats there 5 or 6 years ago and bring them out every summer to enjoy.   

I, too, highly recommend checking out this area.    

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Marigot is a really nice area.   And a nice scenic ride to get there too!     

https://www.st-maarten.com/index.php/island/dual-nation-sint-maarten/marigot-st-martin

There is usually an open market right near the water that offers some nice souvenirs.     I bought wood carved place mats there 5 or 6 years ago and bring them out every summer to enjoy.   

I, too, highly recommend checking out this area.    

My favorite place to spend the afternoon while in St.Marteen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillHoo said:

Hop a bus to Woody's in Bermuda for really fresh seafood!  Best fried fish and fried chicken!

YES!     We stumbled upon the place and had delicious fried fish sandwiches.     I forget if it was rock fish or wahoo but sooo good, will definitely go back next time we are in Bermuda.   

• Like 2

Day 6

I highly recommend you check out the nooks around adventure of the seas… they provide an interesting view … also a lot of areas that’s not easily accessible but it’s fun checking it out!

3FF5DE2C-8191-47AD-8FBF-B4A778027D92.jpeg

• Like 4

Day 6

So a lady was standing in front of the salad station waving the thongs around because she found the tomato bowl empty (the staff is filling it behind the counter) then she sighed because the cucumber bowl is semi empty (a dozen or so slices left) she wanted to pick through a full bowl I guess… I wonder who fills her tomato / cucumber bowl at home ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

YES!     We stumbled upon the place and had delicious fried fish sandwiches.     I forget if it was rock fish or wahoo but sooo good, will definitely go back next time we are in Bermuda.   

And the bar at Woody's serves the official drink of Bermuda - the Dark and Stormy, made with Barret's Ginger Ale and Goslings dark rum!  So you can knock that off a tourist to-do list.

We walked back to the dockyard and stopped at a local grocery store to pick up a six-pack of Barret's to bring back.

Edited by BillHoo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BillHoo said:

And the bar at Woody's serves the official drink of Bermuda - the Dark and Stormy, made with Barret's Ginger Ale and Goslings dark rum!  So you can knock that off a tourist to-do list.

We walked back to the dockyard and stopped at a local grocery store to pick up a six-pack of Barret's to bring back.

I think you mean Barritt's Ginger Beer.       Yes, we love Dark n Stormy's and make them at home too.    I just started making mine with Kraken rum and they are delicious too!    

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I have seen that on menus just never ordered.    Looks like I will have to give it a try.    TY😃

You know my motto … always give it try!  You can always order something else!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

These pictures are beautiful!  How did you get to this area?  I would love to go there the next time we're in Puerto Rico.

I have been doing this route every month now 😂…. When you leave the ship turn left and keep walking towards the park it curves slightly but follow the path to the fountain and turn right and you are on the trail… go back on this thread and look at the pictures like a marker.  Remember to use the bathroom before you start the trail … there are no bathrooms on the trail.  If you walk the full trail the view gets even better as you make your way to the fort!

• Like 1

Day 6

Diamond Lounge Offerings before they are being officially “served”

The Imperial Lounge sign … The lounge is  just so out of the place with the decor … I always get a chuckle 

249F24D0-A05C-4B3D-9515-94C85F1223D2.jpeg

9357841C-EDC3-426C-998A-ED63627E9E98.jpeg

76AC18BB-AA5D-40C9-BD31-30723ADFEEF7.jpeg

6BCA07AA-3CE3-4B1A-8A61-0A6336F14A45.jpeg

08998404-F424-4C71-B0A8-8D9428A2526F.jpeg

A150C0DF-D7BD-4DEF-A7F3-D58FEC7D533D.jpeg

837B615D-7821-44F7-ACC9-57B60CE6E55E.jpeg

• Like 1