Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

Day 3

On my way to the promenade passing by the Imperial Lounge… this ship has a very “home” feel to it… the decor is all over the place and it is a shock to the system after coming from a string of Oasis class ships…

00E8F3BF-89FB-49F8-8448-963A0B14A366.jpeg

521D85CD-D5D5-44D2-B304-1B4D3884EB14.jpeg

15004816-EA01-49A6-9725-0006CC645422.jpeg

5503E916-F4BF-4299-8AEC-9F4D7F482049.jpeg

E7ED3763-E3F2-4AB6-8EA4-9B77D8735FBD.jpeg

11758A7F-B3B9-4799-B4FA-9B7A3B7013DE.jpeg

C25BBB1B-D157-4EB5-81BF-AC7775D0DF48.jpeg

BC22A636-2D71-494F-90EC-5A76EB8A8C18.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for all the pics.   My turn soon.  Disappointing they haven't figured out how to handle the mass of people arriving for an easier check-in.   Years ago Cape Liberty was the best; no line to get in the terminal, check-in people with i-pad-looking thingies, through Security and onboard!  NO wait!   Even with no assigned times.   Ah, well.  Times have changed.   

Why is there a PUPPY onboard?    

Hope there are coconut ranger cookies!   

Sorry we missed you, Benny. We just departed this am from the 13 night Galveston to Cape Liberty. 

Hope you find the Windjammer food better than we did! Boring and monotonous on ours. We had the 5 night dining, then added 1 night. Ate mostly at Giovanni’s. Pasta and prawns!

BTW, Covid postive in cabin peeps in 8218 and 20 only 3 days before final. Fogged cabins but we were next door and never warned or checked on. Cabin attendant was not in hallway last 2 days.

Can't wait for your pics and impressions. 

26 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Thanks for all the pics.   My turn soon.  Disappointing they haven't figured out how to handle the mass of people arriving for an easier check-in.   Years ago Cape Liberty was the best; no line to get in the terminal, check-in people with i-pad-looking thingies, through Security and onboard!  NO wait!   Even with no assigned times.   Ah, well.  Times have changed.   

Why is there a PUPPY onboard?    

Hope there are coconut ranger cookies!   

Have a great cruise!  Cape Liberty check in is not the best.  Royal needs to follow up on this … 

Emotion support animal?  I have seen dogs onboard on a few cruises now!

Have not seen it yet… but it’s still early for cookies 

2 minutes ago, fredmdcruisers said:

Sorry we missed you, Benny. We just departed this am from the 13 night Galveston to Cape Liberty. 

Hope you find the Windjammer food better than we did! Boring and monotonous on ours. We had the 5 night dining, then added 1 night. Ate mostly at Giovanni’s. Pasta and prawns!

BTW, Covid postive in cabin peeps in 8218 and 20 only 3 days before final. Fogged cabins but we were next door and never warned or checked on. Cabin attendant was not in hallway last 2 days.

Can't wait for your pics and impressions. 

I hope you had a great cruise!!!  My first impression of the Windjammer was okay.  I have to tell you that it is not like on Oasis of the Seas. The food tasted okay but it was not hot and tasty… but we shall see.  Also they “hide” dishes so when you pass by the hamburger station on the other side there might be a different option hiding there (I found fish fingers and grilled fish at one station only).   You really have to look for the variety at Windjammer.

I really like the prawns at Giovanni’s but I will stick with MDR and give it a try and see how that goes .

Wow but I think that’s to be expected with increased capacity and no mask… we will have to learn on how to cruise with this new reality!

• Like 1

In 2 weeks i am going on the adventure. this will be first time on royal and sailing out of Cape Liberty. I always cruise out of the Manhattan terminal..i dont what is worse cape or manhattan 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shof515 said:

In 2 weeks i am going on the adventure. this will be first time on royal and sailing out of Cape Liberty. I always cruise out of the Manhattan terminal..i dont what is worse cape or manhattan 

Manhattan… the traffic is insane!  Enjoy your cruise!!  It’s going to be amazing!