Six on Bliss

When we were on the Breakaway in October, we could not book SIX pre-cruise, but were easily able to do so immediately upon boarding.  We loved the show SO much that we went back to see it again the next night.  (Again, easy to do because the ship was at 38% capacity.  I'm not sure if that would have been the case had the ship been full or close to it.)

I hope you get to see SIX if you haven't seen it already.  It's a really excellent, high energy show with great music and choreography.  Seeing it on the Breakaway turned us into total fans.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Seeing it on the Breakaway turned us into total fans.

I saw it on the Bliss in 2019 and was HOOKED!  I hope it returns to the Bliss but some reports are that an NCL original production had replaced it, at least for some time.  The dailies for a recent Alaska cruise were posted in a thread that's probably dropped to page 3 or 4 of the forums, that might be an indication.

45 minutes ago, hallux said:

The dailies for a recent Alaska cruise were posted in a thread that's probably dropped to page 3 or 4 of the forums, that might be an indication.

I think this is the thread. The dailies are posted toward the end. I see Jersey Boys, but I don’t see any mention of SIX

We were on the April 30th cruise and Six is no longer on the ship. They said it was going to come back at some point, but the CD didn't give a date.

Part of it may be due to running at reduced capacity still, they estimated the Alaska runs were still only going to max out at 60 percent or so (of course that may change).

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, weltek said:

Gotta be careful when scanning these topics titles because you might think this thread is about something completely different. 🤣

I initially thought the same!

Hahahaha