Changing rooms

The other day I saw a room open up that I might want to change to. I put the room on hold while I decided. I thought it would be a simple process, everything transferred over to the new room.

My old room booking was cancelled and the room I had on hold became my new booking. 

Is it normal for the things I paid for such as carnival insurance, JiJi dinner, a shore excursion, and cruise cash to not show up? Does it take time to show up? I also had $49 of OBC left and now I have $258 OBC showing.

4 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

The other day I saw a room open up that I might want to change to. I put the room on hold while I decided. I thought it would be a simple process, everything transferred over to the new room.

My old room booking was cancelled and the room I had on hold became my new booking. 

Is it normal for the things I paid for such as carnival insurance, JiJi dinner, a shore excursion, and cruise cash to not show up? Does it take time to show up? I also had $49 of OBC left and now I have $258 OBC showing.

do you still have the same booking number?

From previous experience, if you cancel your existing cruise and rebook into another room, your extras (tips, excursions, restaurant reservations) will be refunded and you will need to rebook those items. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, njarrell said:

From previous experience, if you cancel your existing cruise and rebook into another room, your extras (tips, excursions, restaurant reservations) will be refunded and you will need to rebook those items. 

Interesting, I didn't know it was considered cancelling to change rooms, just thought everything carried over to new room.

I did think maybe that was the case so tried to rebook JiJs for the same time and got the prompt I had conflicting issues so it wouldn't let me. That made me think my original reservation is still in place. Guess a call will in order to sort it out.