Antigen test pre cruise Vancouver

Dirose09

Hi We’re due to join HAL Koningsdam for a week cruise in June and wondering where we can get a pre cruise test prior to boarding. Due to our itinerary we will arrive in Vancouver late on Friday evening 17th June after leaving the Rocky Mountaineer and will be boarding around lunchtime Saturday, so time is limited. We will be staying at the Sutton Place hotel overnight so wondered if there was anywhere nearby.  I have seen there is some testing at the port but don’t know how close it is to where the ship will be docked. Any suggestions welcome. 

There is a testing place at the port called CVM and they take 15 minutes. They email you the results or can get a print out. They are about $80 or 90. Alternatively, you can bring an approved home test and do an approved online video call from your hotel room. These are about $30. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dirose09 said:

Thank you. Do you know how far CVM is away from the ship’s dock?  I’m looking into companies who sell them here as well to take with us. 

Here's a screen shot showing both from a different perspective:

328653443_ScreenShot2022-05-14at12_54_20PM.thumb.png.1a1344ae3bddd54a8b648b1d716939da.png

• Like 3

Yeah my husband and I have tested at their airport location and now at the new clinic near the cruise terminal in Vancouver and we have n complaints, always get such great service!

We are going on the Alaska cruise at the end of May and we have pre-booked online both of our Covid tests.