Panorama-What to do after boarding

Boarding in 2 weeks! Where would you head on Panorama after boarding and hitting up the muster station? Looking for a quieter, non chaotic place to grab a cool drink, grab a bite to eat and relax until our rooms are ready. Thinking about the Pig and Anchor or maybe the Seafood Shack. Does anyone have a favorite place to go besides the Lido deck? 

5 minutes ago, cruisegirl2005 said:

Boarding in 2 weeks! Where would you head on Panorama after boarding and hitting up the muster station? Looking for a quieter, non chaotic place to grab a cool drink, grab a bite to eat and relax until our rooms are ready. Thinking about the Pig and Anchor or maybe the Seafood Shack. Does anyone have a favorite place to go besides the Lido deck? 

I should also mention I have a 9 yo with me, so Serenity is out. On many ships, I would head to Cucina del Capitano when I boarded as a place relax. Not sure if that’s an option 

1 hour ago, cruisegirl2005 said:

Pig and anchor is our 1st stop for lunch.  Not too crowded first day and was good end of April

22 minutes ago, cruisegirl2005 said:

I’m confused. It seemed like we did that when we checked in online. Do we also have to do something in person? 

You could very well be right. I just remember reading about getting checked in. Perhaps I am mistaken if you checked in online. I don't have kids so I am the wrong person to ask.

I haven't sailed yet but I read that there's the Mongolian Wok at JiJi Asian Kitchen and also a light lunch at Ocen Plaza (Deck 5), I assume that all will be available for embarkation. The other lunch venues have already been mentioned here but just like Pig & Anchor and Cucina De Capitan, most cruisers prbably won't know yet about these so there will likely be less crowds. At least I assume that'd be the case.