Sirena Stateroom reviews

maccrate

Has anyone stayed in the Concierge A1 staterooms 8066 or 8069on Sirena?  They are located aft, between the two Owners Suites on Deck 8.  I was wondering about the balcony for these two; are they slightly larger than other A1 balconies?  Also, since they are directly below the outdoor dining area for Terrace Cafe, is it noisier than the ones on Decks 6 or 7?

Thanks to anyone who has a review for these staterooms.

32 minutes ago, maccrate said:

Has anyone stayed in the Concierge A1 staterooms 8066 or 8069on Sirena?  They are located aft, between the two Owners Suites on Deck 8.  I was wondering about the balcony for these two; are they slightly larger than other A1 balconies?  Also, since they are directly below the outdoor dining area for Terrace Cafe, is it noisier than the ones on Decks 6 or 7?

Thanks to anyone who has a review for these staterooms.

We have stayed in one on Nautica (sister ship to Sirena).......HUGE balconies with room for loungers and table and chairs.  Beautiful wake views......did not notice any noise

Here is my take for the R ships   Been on all of them....  call it an over view...     Siriena has the best food and variety wit a Red Ginger.    Insignia has an Art loft and is set up for world cruises.   Regatta has the most traditional feel to me...  But it have been a few years since  I sailed and they went to the  grey hospital tones..

Cabins....   Location  to me is prime  and that said I feel theThe PH is the best for any cruise over 7 day. as all the cabins are lesser ....way lesser.     Vista suites are  wind tunnels and  your deck is unusable 90% of the cruise whe your moving.

Now the overriding thing to me is Location location Location.!!!   

Aft for  food service,

Forward for all the activity's  from tender access to waves bar to pool deck, to horizons lounges  to  Show lounge to  artist loft. Spa and gym.     

Since all the veranda cabins  are the same  I will say they are very poor to hang out in   all the verandas are tiny.   Ocean views with the exception of the large D's  are patterned after egyptian tombs...  tiny.     

That leaves the forward insides... right by the elevators,  same deck as the PH  so minimal walk  and traffic.. and are   next to the PH's  the beat location...   not to mention you will have about $4000 more in your pocket at the end of the cruise. 

I took an I choose an inside for a 21 day transatlantic  and a 18 day  Tahiti  cruise. loved them..   Aside form the slightly smaller bathroom, I found their location to what was important to me ( activites....cause you can not eat 24/7)     the best value  the most comfortable and accessible      except for the PH.      No long passageways to walk to your cabin....step out of your PH or foward inside and your right there to up or down for all the ships activites.........       That is my take      

• Thanks 1

Getting around on an R ship is like using teleporters on Star Trek, the ship is so small there’s is no real trek anywhere. I spent 2 weeks on Sirena, then was home for 10 days then spent a week on Marina and the size difference of Marina becomes evident. She is of course no megacruise ship and there are no marathons involved in getting around the ship BUT compared to the R classes there is schlepping involved.

I would say 3-5 mins to get anywhere on an R ship and 7-10ish on an O class.

• Like 2