Art at the Table?? Not for everyone?

One and done for us.  Did this on the Breeze and although it was entertaining, we left 3/4 of it uneaten.  I'm glad we did it, but, never need to do it again.   It was worth one time IMO.

Ordered this on Magic just a few days ago, our waitress said once they started a new cruise it would be off the menu, making it one of the big reasons why we ordered it.

On 5/21/2022 at 9:30 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Well, looks like (on the Liberty at least) the Art at the Table is another victim of our times... it was not an option last night. I suppose because of the extra time/person it requires, though minimal, to prepare it for you. I was not going to order it anyway, and went with the Apple Tarte.

i-Jvgck6P-XL.jpg

Tom

Just now, abby1257 said:

We ordered this last month on the miracle….not impressed….kind of ridiculous…just my thoughts…order if you want the so so “show”,,,Not if you’re looking for a dessert

4 hours ago, Smhp said:

Ordered this on Magic just a few days ago, our waitress said once they started a new cruise it would be off the menu

This does not surprise me - recently on Mardi Gras, our dessert artist was so busy/rushed, I felt bad for ordering it.  They just don't seem to have enough staff for things like this right now.

The last time we were onboard (Panorama NYE 2019/2020), my son got the best dessert from the kids menu in the steakhouse. It was a nutella pizza with raspberries on top. I had the chocolate sphere and I don't remember what the others had. We all wished for the nutella pizza. It was delicious.