One Hour & 30 Minutes on "Hold" with Celebrity to Correct an Agent Error - Still Holding!!

twoflyers

4 minutes ago, twoflyers said:

I know Celebrity's reservation's group is understaffed, but this is ridiculous.

Now, at one hour and forty one minutes they just dropped my call.   

Unbelievable! 

Did you press the button for a new reservation? The reason I ask is because we booked through a TA and there was an error on our reservation and our TA wasn't responding. I called Celebrity and selected the manage current reservation option and held for a very long time and when someone finally picked up the phone they had to transfer to the new reservation team... not sure why but the hold for that was only a few minutes.

45 minutes ago, Maddie38 said:

Did you press the button for a new reservation? The reason I ask is because we booked through a TA and there was an error on our reservation and our TA wasn't responding. I called Celebrity and selected the manage current reservation option and held for a very long time and when someone finally picked up the phone they had to transfer to the new reservation team... not sure why but the hold for that was only a few minutes.

Thank you for your suggestion.  I was trying to correct the price of our premium liquor package, specifically they did not apply our Elite+ credit.  I chose the phone tree option for onboard purchases.  I'll try out your tip tomorrow.

29 minutes ago, twoflyers said:

Thank you for your suggestion.  I was trying to correct the price of our premium liquor package, specifically they did not apply our Elite+ credit.  I chose the phone tree option for onboard purchases.  I'll try out your tip tomorrow.

Would suggest you not do that because you would need to cancell and rebook to get your discount.  As of about a week ago the price went up and your net price would rise.

FWIW there are times phones are very busy.  I call usually when the open the phones or on Sunday morning. 

• Thanks 1