Final payment already made, Celebrity says I still owe $$

gerelmx

The final payment was made on Friday, I requested that the copy of the passenger be sent to me, it shows an over payment of $200 and a balance of $0, the over payment corresponds to a canceled excursion for which the refund is pending. The problem I have is that in my account in reservation management it appears that I owe that money $200. I called celebrity and they told me that when the refund is made the difference would be corrected, after finishing the call I checked my account again and it was already zero, but right now the debt reappears. I called again and they have me on hold for more than 1 hour while they communicate with the resolutions department and suddenly the call was cut off. Terrible service and account management

Good news the money from the canceled excursion is on my credit card, and the passenger copy balance it's zero (no over payment), bad news on My account in reservation management it still says I owe that money. Guess I have to wait..............................