Unlimited Dining Package Reservations

I have read that it is possible to make your unlimited dining package reservations on the App once signed onto the ship’s wifi.  How exactly does one go about doing this?  I am very familiar with the App but not with the UDP.  My guess is that there will be a button for “Reservations” on each venue in the Dining area of the App once signed into the ship’s wifi.  If not, then what?  And once making the reservation, if I can figure that part out, how does the system know it’s under the UDP?  We also want to sign up for the Chef’s Table with the reduced rate that is included with the UDP.  My hope is that I can do much of this without having to seek out a dining podium or a restaurant maitre’d upon boarding to make the UDP reservations. Any insight into the process using the App would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, SailorMarg said:

I have read that it is possible to make your unlimited dining package reservations on the App once signed onto the ship’s wifi.  How exactly does one go about doing this?  I am very familiar with the App but not with the UDP.  My guess is that there will be a button for “Reservations” on each venue in the Dining area of the App once signed into the ship’s wifi.  If not, then what?  And once making the reservation, if I can figure that part out, how does the system know it’s under the UDP?  We also want to sign up for the Chef’s Table with the reduced rate that is included with the UDP.  My hope is that I can do much of this without having to seek out a dining podium or a restaurant maitre’d upon boarding to make the UDP reservations. Any insight into the process using the App would be much appreciated.

Use the "Dining" button at the bottom of the main screen of the app. Just make reservations for each restaurant on the night you choose.  The app will not know you have the UDP and will show a cost for each reservation, but your account knows you have the UDP and you will not be charged.  I've never reserved the Chef's Table, but I expect it would work, too.  I find the app much easier to use than talking to a person.

• Like 1