ArriveCAN question

dave34

2 hours ago, TransOceanCruiser said:

GrayLady, When Holland America changed their testing situation, we changed our return travel plans. We purchased the transfer from HAL to Seattle.  It was the same cost per person as a rapid test at the Vancouver airport.  When you cross the border by land no test is required.  

Yes, had we known that in advance, we would have booked it that way. The expense of getting a flight out of Seattle is more than double (per person) than what we have booked now. We booked with HAL, including our transfers. We are scheduling proctored tests for $15 each the day before debarkation. We are going to upgrade the wifi. If we have problems doing it, hopefully HAL will help. They should have the kinks worked out by the end of June. Worse case scenario, we spend an extra day in Vancouver. If, after 14 days on the cruise tour, we won’t have contracted the virus. 

5 hours ago, Fouremco said:

As a B2B passenger, your cruise ends in Boston. Consequently, for the question "Is your cruise terminating in Canada?" the answer is "No."  The question of the address at which you will be staying won't even pop up now.

I called HAL and they told me to answer "yes" on the ArriveCan app that the cruise ends in Canada even though I'm booked on back-to-back Montreal back to Boston. They could not tell me what address to use for my quarantine address. Anyone else doing this back-to-back? What address are you using?

6 minutes ago, teaberrry said:

I called HAL and they told me to answer "yes" on the ArriveCan app that the cruise ends in Canada even though I'm booked on back-to-back Montreal back to Boston. They could not tell me what address to use for my quarantine address. Anyone else doing this back-to-back? What address are you using?

I would list the cruise as your quarantine address, you should be able to put the address of the cruise port.

I'm pretty sure that is what people are putting when they fly in to Canada to board a cruise ship, so it should be the same if you are doing B2B

Edited by electro
grammer

9 minutes ago, electro said:

I would list the cruise as your quarantine address, you should be able to put the address of the cruise port.

I'm pretty sure that is what people are putting when they fly in to Canada to board a cruise ship, so it should be the same if you are doing B2B

Okay, perfect. I've seen others doing that, so will put that down. I figure if I have to quarantine, HAL says they make all the arrangements anyway. Thanks for the help!