Serenade of the Seas - Grand Suite - which would you choose?

Trying to book a grand suite for a 14 night cruise; however the layout of the Serenade has the grand suites on deck 10 below the lido deck (who designed this). So available cabins are 1532, 1534, 1536 with swimming pool above or 1550 with windjammer above. 

Any advice? More of late night and sleep in type....spouse is dead set on this cruise and very little inventory is left.

I have stayed in JS 1538.  Within the cabin it was sometimes a little noisy in the mornings as the crew put out the deck chairs, especially if they were dragging them around.  It happened maybe 2-3 times on an 11 day cruise.  Was more of an annoyance and didn't last too terribly long.  Not enough to complain to guest services.. In the room, it was otherwise pretty quiet (you couldn't hear the foot traffic or conversations).  But, if you were on the balcony, you definitely heard converssations during the day.  As a guess, under the windjammer may be quieter.

I'm booked on Serenade in GS # 1052 for Alaska GS...then in #1058 OS for Panama Canal. Unfortunately this is the design for this and several RCI ships. I've sailed in these before and not overly concerned.I would actually be more concerned about being next to #1556 it has a piano. Take #1552 would be my choice...best of luck !!

We've always sailed in suites under the lido deck and never had an issue with excessive noise.  As @The Scurvy Pirate stated, we could occasionally hear deck chairs being moved around.  I think the biggest disturbance we had was when they pressure-washed the entire ship.  That was very noisy, but of course they hit every balcony and pothole so any outside cabins would have experience that.  

• 2 months later...