New Update - Medallion Class App 5/20/22

Syracusefan44

29 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

I don’t see a place in the app, but could be missing it!  I think the best place to load flight information is in the Personalizer.   Go into your booking, click on travel and then add independent air information.  If you booked EZair it’s already in the system so you don’t have to do anything. 

In the App:

Under your…
Travel checklist

click on>
Personal information and documents>
move down to “Suggested”

click on>

Travel information 

Or, just do as suggested on the website!  😂 

On 5/24/2022 at 8:58 AM, cruzin4us said:

Now I'm getting a "new" thing:   What is arrival status is "YELLOW"?   I'm still in the "Green" lane.   

EF1D7231-04B0-4A1A-882F-BD9B17135363.jpeg

Please double check all of your answers…especially medical. Assuming no app glitch, some answer that you gave puts you in a category where you may be denied boarding. It is odd that you have a status of yellow and yet a green lane so hopefully it is a glitch or a simple issue with your answers.

Edited by hsmom

36 minutes ago, hsmom said:

Please double check all of your answers…especially medical. Assuming no app glitch, some answer that you gave puts you in a category where you may be denied boarding. Princess will tell you “may be denied boarding”  you will be assessed when you arrive. Silly me believed them and was told when I arrived that I was denied, no questions, no assessment, that it was automatic. 

Oh, that's horrible!   Thank you for giving me the heads up.   I'm going to recheck all my Health questions to make sure they are properly checked!

I'm stuck in Blue, and still having issues with my Travel checklist disappearing.

I just sent another email to the tech line.

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

If nothing much changes, will bring all my hard copies per usual. 

And finish at embarcation.  I don't have much choice.....🙄

Edited by CalLuvsCrusingToo

On 5/22/2022 at 3:39 AM, Dreamer333 said:

I’m surprised at the negative comments regarding the medallion app. By no means am I a techy but I love the app. I’ll soon be on my 3rd cruise since the app has been implemented and it’s been very positive. 
For those who have not cruised with it yet, you may be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to use once you get on board and get the hang of it. 

Is your Medallion App on an iphone or android?

On 5/22/2022 at 3:39 AM, Dreamer333 said:

I’m surprised at the negative comments regarding the medallion app. By no means am I a techy but I love the app. I’ll soon be on my 3rd cruise since the app has been implemented and it’s been very positive. 
For those who have not cruised with it yet, you may be pleasantly surprised how easy it is to use once you get on board and get the hang of it. 

To me it's an easy app "to get the hang of" but the problem is in the lack of functionality, especially when on the ship. There are numerous people that have said it was not working well on board and that when they did order a drink or food it never showed or with a food order it said "preparing" and then cancelled.

Or maybe the ones that have had no problems while on board have not chimed in here except for you.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:12 PM, hokiefans said:
On 5/22/2022 at 12:10 PM, cruzin4us said:

Well, that didn't work either.   Our cruise ends 6/19 (double checked) and it won't let me save the info.   It's a glitch with the onward destination.  The arriving destination works fine.

Guess I'm not going to worry about it since it still keeps me in the Green Lane, LOL.   The "idea" is cool so PCL has your departing info, but it's definitely not ready to be launched yet.  

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 9.04.49 AM.png

A10EFA84-7FD4-4AAC-8C40-33E18763BE9A.jpeg

Expand  

This is happening to me within the website when I am trying to add the second leg of our return trip so the problem is not limited to the app.

The same thing was happening to me last week both on the website and the app, it would not save the return trip.  I also had issues with the Emergency Contact section.  My son was listed as Dependent instead of Child and the entire phone number was in the Country Code field.  When I attempted to change, the Save button would never highlight.  If I changed data in a different section the Save button was then available, but would never save the data.  I finally gave up and it left me in green status anyway.

Today, I went to the app to see if the vaccine card had been approved yet and thought I would try to enter the return trip for giggles.  To my surprise, it took the information and saved it.  Wandered over to the Emergency Contact and my son's phone number was entered correctly.  Changed his relationship and was able to Save.  Some of the glitches seemed to have worked themselves out.  Currently trying to get used to an iPhone.

Today it won't let me into the Health Documentation to check if the vaccine card has been approved.  Just spins and stays on the same screen.  Quirky little app.

Edited by jk04