Majestic Muster Station

Italy52

Is there any place that lists the Muster Station locations for ships?  I know I can wait until I board the ship but just curious where Muster Station H is on the Majestic Princess.

On sister ship Sky, Vista lounge deck 7. A look inside your cabin door will confirm. This is about the only thing I liked about Medallion Class. Watch the video, go to the station, tap and off to the buffet!

15 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

On sister ship Sky, Vista lounge deck 7. A look inside your cabin door will confirm. This is about the only thing I liked about Medallion Class. Watch the video, go to the station, tap and off to the buffet!

Thanks.  Since cabins are not usually available right away, I wanted to get a jump on things.  We also like the app and the e-muster makes things so much easier.

How did you know where the muster location was --- did you find it on a map somewhere or from experience?  Thanks.

48 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

We watched the video while having a glass of Prosecco at the ocean view bar

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Italy52 said:

How did you know where the muster location was --- did you find it on a map somewhere or from experience?  Thanks.

Once onboard your muster station will be listed in the “safety essentials” section of the app.  You can also view the muster video from this location as well. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Italy52 said:

Is there any place that lists the Muster Station locations for ships?  I know I can wait until I board the ship but just curious where Muster Station H is on the Majestic Princess.

I have been looking for something like this for years. The only way I was able to get it was to watch a video of a room tour for my stateroom and they happen to show the back of the door. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, t&atravel said:

Once onboard your muster station will be listed in the “safety essentials” section of the app.  You can also view the muster video from this location as well. 

I'm probably wrong but I thought it only tells you the letter, not the location. So, it will say Muster Station A but not Churchills. 

9 minutes ago, seeyouinthesun said:

I'm probably wrong but I thought it only tells you the letter, not the location. So, it will say Muster Station A but not Churchills. 

I found my Muster Station when I looked at my desktop version of the app and all it told me was "H."  Hence, my question to the board.  I know I can find it once on board but wanted to alleviate one more step in searching once I was on board.

• Like 2

On 5/23/2022 at 5:02 PM, Italy52 said:

I found my Muster Station when I looked at my desktop version of the app and all it told me was "H."  Hence, my question to the board.  I know I can find it once on board but wanted to alleviate one more step in searching once I was on board.

I’m the same way, the more I know in advance, the better. 

• Like 2