Constructive criticism

babylene

This message board is a perfect venue for constructive criticism. I think if we continue to lace into posters whose criticisms we consider frivolous, at the same time we may be intimidating others who have legitimate beefs.

Personally, I find that there are too many attacks on posters. We should stick to the issues.

I do not enjoy reading put-downs of others...I don't find it funny.

Hi,

I agree, even I if I do certanly not agree with some of the " complainers about everything" . The Name of this site is Cruise C R I T I C, so good and not so good comments are to expect.

The constant " shooting" againt posters is the reason why I seldom join the german board. To many attacks against posters and many of them take all much to serious. Cruising is fun. These boards are for getting information and shareing " adventures " while cruising.

Greetings

Michael

Thank you for this thread. I for one have been very put off by the Celebrity Board because of the nasty replies to others opinions!

We had a great time on the Century, but if you mention any negatives people don't like to hear it and some get vicious.

I would not hesitate to book another cruise with X, but they are not the "perfect" cruise line. We have found good and bad on ALL cruise lines! :)

I would not hesitate to book another cruise with X, but they are not the "perfect" cruise line. We have found good and bad on ALL cruise lines! :)

Excellent point. Don't most of us find good and bad about everywhere we go? Restaurants, hotels, stores, just about anywhere? And how often do any of us really find "perfect"?:confused: Not to mention my "good" is another persons "bad".

What's wrong with agreeing to disagree? :)

Archived