Does HAL accept ID NOW covid test

PomPoot

Has anyone actually used an ID NOW covid test, which is one of the three tests available at Walgreen's, to meet HAL requirements? I want to know if it was accepted and if there was any hassle.

They accept any tests provided by a pharmacy or clinic, as well as the proctored self-tests.  Pretty sure their FAQ section lays it all out.  I've used the "12-hr response" test at Walgreens several times since November and have had results in under a couple of hours.  Plan on using them again next Monday.

Thanks all--one more question: HAL's website says I must test within 3 days of embarking. I am embarking in Amsterdam on June 5, so I take it that time differences don't matter, and I can get my test at any time on June 2 and it will suffice. Is that your experience? 

32 minutes ago, PomPoot said:

Thanks all--one more question: HAL's website says I must test within 3 days of embarking. I am embarking in Amsterdam on June 5, so I take it that time differences don't matter, and I can get my test at any time on June 2 and it will suffice. Is that your experience? 

Yes...we will be on that cruise with you. We are doing our tests Thursday.

• Like 1