Book excursions prior to final payment?

ColoradoCruiser88

1 hour ago, ColoradoCruiser88 said:

Hello,

is it possible to book excursions prior to final payment?  Our final payment date is in Aug/22.  We originally booked cruise only, but seriously considering adding OLife (excursion option) and adding xtra Shorex.

Thank you for any insight.

no problem  for the O life  they will charge you the cost of O Life now t

hen you can book those excursions up to 14 days prior to sailing (read the fine print)

You can book the other excursions anytime  ..you pay as soon as you checkout of the cart 

Check the Your World Collection  pricing  for the discount

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value

@traveller94 and @LHT28 - thank you both for your responses. We will contact our TA to add the OLife and then start booking the excursions. For our cruise, I know that we need to pick 5 excursions for the YWYW pricing.  Since the OLife excursion choice is 4 each, I assume that the 5th and subsequent choices will be at 25% off (assuming I click off the correct boxes and follow @Flatbush Flyer’s instructions)

thanks again.

26 minutes ago, ColoradoCruiser88 said:

@traveller94 and @LHT28 - thank you both for your responses. We will contact our TA to add the OLife and then start booking the excursions. For our cruise, I know that we need to pick 5 excursions for the YWYW pricing.  Since the OLife excursion choice is 4 each, I assume that the 5th and subsequent choices will be at 25% off (assuming I click off the correct boxes and follow @Flatbush Flyer’s instructions)

thanks again.

worse case  once you decide   you can call Oceania  for help sorting out the pricing

Enjoy

15 hours ago, LHT28 said:

worse case  once you decide   you can call Oceania  for help sorting out the pricing

Enjoy

That’s what I did. We had three free and got the 25% discount with five. When I tried to put all five in the cart and clicked the YWYW button the pricing didn’t come out right. I ended up taking out the two purchased excursions, booking the free ones online for $0 and then calling Oceania to have them book the two with the discount. As a first timer on Oceania, I felt it was much more difficult to book online the other cruise lines, but the phone call was fast and easy.

• Like 2

We just booked our first O cruise since pre-pandemic. It includes all three O perks, including the “free” tours. We have only had the choice of one perk on our previous O cruises and have always chosen OBC. I can’t remember what the $ limit for the “free” tours, and do we simply pay the difference if we choose tours over that amount?

Thanks in advance for your responses.  We are excited to RE-board Riviera again!

20 minutes ago, TKS said:

We just booked our first O cruise since pre-pandemic. It includes all three O perks, including the “free” tours. We have only had the choice of one perk on our previous O cruises and have always chosen OBC. I can’t remember what the $ limit for the “free” tours, and do we simply pay the difference if we choose tours over that amount?

Thanks in advance for your responses.  We are excited to RE-board Riviera again!

The "free" tours are limited to excursions without any letter such as OS, OE, and others, and they typically max out at about $199.  No, you cannot select more expensive tours and pay the difference. You can use you OBC to pay for the non-free tours at full price.  If your cruise excursions offer a YWC option, for a minimum of selected tours, your "free" tours count towards the number needed, and when the minimum is met, you get a 25% discount on the non-free tours.

11 minutes ago, sable1 said:

TKS,

Just curious as to how you got all 3 OLife perks.  

Have I missed something?

Thanks if you can clarify for me.

Joanne

There was an Ultimate O Life sale where Oceania offered all 3 perks on certain sailings.....it just ended but, I believe, started the beginning of May.  We are booked on a Fall Regatta cruise with all 3OLIfe Perks.