Lighter/healthier included food on Symphony?

It looks like WJ always has some lighter/healthier options.  By that, I mean things that are not heavy on bread, frying, cheese, butter, potatoes, grease, etc.  I do not typically eat a lot, so knowing where else I can pick up some quick, lighter food would be great.  I am trying to avoid heartburn, and I generally like lighter food anyway (like Mediterranean food, sashimi/maki/nigiri, etc.).  

My sense is that maybe Solarium Bistro and El Loco Fresh probably have decent options during the day?  Any other places for breakfast and lunch?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, baelor said:

Thanks!  What was disappointing about El Loco Fresh to you?

I found the  burritos to be very dry and without much flavor, and the things they were calling sour cream and queso blanco were definitely not. Or at least, they weren't like any version I've ever encountered before. 😕 DH said the salsa was almost inedible.

On the flip side, the pico de gallo was tasty. 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

I found the  burritos to be very dry and without much flavor, and the things they were calling sour cream and queso blanco were definitely not. Or at least, they weren't like any version I've ever encountered before. 😕 DH said the salsa was almost inedible.

On the flip side, the pico de gallo was tasty. 🙂

Sorry to hear that.  I really do not like sour cream/crema agria or queso blanco, so I guess not much lost there.  Shame about the salsa, which I usually prefer to pico de gallo since I like the smooth/blended texture over the chunkier pico one.  

I now have to try it out of curiosity, but I will not bank on that being a full meal!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

I would recommend Solarium Bistro and Cafe Two70. Cafe Two70 in particular has some really tasty soup/salad/sandwich choices.

Personally, I was disappointed with El Loco Fresh, but your tastes may differ. 

On symphony it is park cafe not cafe two 70. I am not a fan of El Loco Fresh either. Just crap fast food. Love salads at park cafe though

5 minutes ago, renza said:

On symphony it is park cafe not cafe two 70. I am not a fan of El Loco Fresh either. Just crap fast food. Love salads at park cafe though

Crap fast food is my recollection of El Loco (not so) Fresh as well. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, brillohead said:

Have you looked at the available options for breakfast and lunch in the MDR?

I have, but I was wondering about quicker food.  I am not sure how long MDR takes for breakfast/dinner, but I probably would not want to spend from than 15-20 mins from beginning of meal to end for breakfast/lunch if dinner takes more than 30 mins.

2 minutes ago, baelor said:

I have, but I was wondering about quicker food.  I am not sure how long MDR takes for breakfast/dinner, but I probably would not want to spend from than 15-20 mins from beginning of meal to end for breakfast/lunch if dinner takes more than 30 mins.

Yep--I sometimes enjoy breakfast & lunch in the MDR, but it's definitely more of an "event." If you want to be in & out, buffets or counter service places (like the PARK CAFE, not CafeTwo70 🤣) are a better option.

• Like 1