Help finding Miami hotels

Grambler

So I find my way to Fla departures but for the life of me can’t figure out how to specifically find Miami hotel suggestions, can anyone offer me any suggestions or better yet tell me what steps I need to take to find them? Can’t find a thread that gives such specifics. 

There is the search feature. Then there is that old, tried, true and well proven method of looking around the board a little. A quick look finds these threads, the first one is just a half a dozen threads down the board, as I write this:

14 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

There is the search feature. Then there is that old, tried, true and well proven method of looking around the board a little. A quick look finds these threads, the first one is just a half a dozen threads down the board, as I write this:

Thanks.

Hi

We are just back from the Horizon. We stayed 1 night precruise at the Spring Hill Suites Miami Airport. Very Clean spacious room, quick free shuttle from airport, short Uber ride to port. Only needed a clean safe place to lay the head on a pillow, not needing to be down by port or bayside, so it worked for us. Incidentally it was a short ride by Uber to La Carretta for our Cuban Fix. 

Happy Sails,

Mike

• Like 1

Dates (prices vary with the season), who is travelling (family trip, honeymoon, etc.?) and budget will help the suggestions to be closer to your target.  

Also - flying into MIA or into FLL?  Many choose to fly into FLL for the flight savings, and the cost and time needed for ground transport from the FLL area to Port Miami is not that great.