Refare after final payment?

oalusk

Is it possible to have a cabin re-fared if prices fall after your final payment?

We booked a balcony for $1072pp (exclusive of taxes, port fees, etc.). Today, a balcony in that same area of the ship is listed at $966.

16 minutes ago, oalusk said:

Is it possible to have a cabin re-fared if prices fall after your final payment?

We booked a balcony for $1072pp (exclusive of taxes, port fees, etc.). Today, a balcony in that same area of the ship is listed at $966.

If you booked with PCL call them, if a TA then call them. 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, oalusk said:

So we have been refared after final payment.  Long story short called because fare had dropped -they upgraded us to Aft cabin and refunded apx $1,100 *before pandemic, before doing this the supervisor came on and said yes but this is our final offer.  Fast forward 4 hours - the fare dropped $500 more, and I called back. The person in Customer service says do you remember the conversation about final offer... yep well that was it.  🙂  I was still very happy since it was after final payment.  Moral it never hurts to ask but do listen carefully LOL

• Haha 1

We re-fared for our July Alaska cruise. Originally 3 of us in an obstructed balcony. Now two insides, one for DH and me and the other for DD (solo). My husband and I got the new Premier package. After the dust settled, I got a refund of $400.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

How do you check on prices when that category of cabin is sold out?   I want to monitor the prices of my cabin and hopefully get a reduction.    What is the trick to do this?  Or do I just call up Princess and ask them to check for me?

6 minutes ago, rjack22 said:

How do you check on prices when that category of cabin is sold out?   I want to monitor the prices of my cabin and hopefully get a reduction.    What is the trick to do this?  Or do I just call up Princess and ask them to check for me?

You can't refare if the category is sold out.