Plans in pipeline to make TA more user friendly

Charles4515

4 hours ago, Cruisin MarcnFran said:

The better information is from the responses from the citizens.

Having read many Royal Gazette articles and often the comments and while some insights may be gleaned it is noticeable over the years that the same people make comments every article. A definite anti government faction. For context you should understand the the current government has won the last two elections. The last by an overwhelming amount. They hold 2/3 of the parliamentary seats. 

As long as the TA is required, I don't see how they could make it more friendly, at least for cruisers. Maybe allow one application for multiple people. I just filled out the form twice yesterday for my upcoming cruise and had no issues.

I have 2 people in my party who don't have passports, they have Gov. ID's and Birth Certificates and when when they hit submit for the Bermuda Application it comes back with an error message. I will try to call them again tomorrow. 

53 minutes ago, cmjars said:

I have 2 people in my party who don't have passports, they have Gov. ID's and Birth Certificates and when when they hit submit for the Bermuda Application it comes back with an error message. I will try to call them again tomorrow. 

Did they upload their proofs of citizenship?