NCL Pricing

deliver42

I did a mock booking for my Alaska, 2024 cruise, and the price dropped almost $400.00. I called NCL and got a lovely lady who gladly adjusted the price for me, added pre paid grats (which I authorized), and changed my flight to the day before with a $25.00 discount. I couldn't be happier. That's true customer service.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I find that keeping an eye on your cruise for price drops can occur a couple times and becomes a bit of a game for me.   Be aware that the perks associated with booking could change on a drop because you are rebooking the cruise for the same cabin and week.  Sometimes you can even get more perks if you time it right.  Enjoy the lower cost and your upcoming cruise!

30 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I did a mock booking for my Alaska, 2024 cruise, and the price dropped almost $400.00. I called NCL and got a lovely lady who gladly adjusted the price for me, added pre paid grats (which I authorized), and changed my flight to the day before with a $25.00 discount. I couldn't be happier. That's true customer service.

Yes.  NCL's reservations agents are great.  Based upon recent experience, it appears that they have reverted from passing off excess calls to PCC's and are again just having you wait for a real reservation agent.  This is good.  I've talked to two in the last two days and, as you suggest, they provide great customer service.

You're well before final payment, if she hadn't done that you could have just done a cancel and re-book.  The $25 credit for the flight deviation is part of the current offer, nothing special that she gave you.