What form is needed if grandchildren are in my room

Peachypooh

We are taking a family cruise. My daughter and son in law are in a balcony cabin and we booked a 2 bedroom Haven cabin

and will have our grandchildren booked in our room. Since the parents are on the cruise does NCL require any documentation

when checking in? Also does NCL mail the luggage tags to the two different addresses? Thanks

3 hours ago, Peachypooh said:

We are taking a family cruise. My daughter and son in law are in a balcony cabin and we booked a 2 bedroom Haven cabin

and will have our grandchildren booked in our room. Since the parents are on the cruise does NCL require any documentation

when checking in? Also does NCL mail the luggage tags to the two different addresses? Thanks

As long as the children are accompanied by both parents, there shouldn't be anything special needed.  The children are registed in your Haven suite, so they will have no problem with the Haven access.

Your parents will be able to visit you in your Haven suite, but won't really have access to other Haven facilities.

If the children were not being accompanied by both parents, there are special forms/letters that should be taken along with you, but that's not relevant here.

No idea about the luggage tags.  Will you be meeting up together before the cruise, such as at a hotel for the night before?

Have a great time together!

GC

4 hours ago, GeezerCouple said:

As long as the children are accompanied by both parents, there shouldn't be anything special needed.  The children are registed in your Haven suite, so they will have no problem with the Haven access.

Your parents will be able to visit you in your Haven suite, but won't really have access to other Haven facilities.

If the children were not being accompanied by both parents, there are special forms/letters that should be taken along with you, but that's not relevant here.

No idea about the luggage tags.  Will you be meeting up together before the cruise, such as at a hotel for the night before?

Have a great time together!

GC

Thank you so much for the information. I am not sure about meeting up but if they mail the tags to us I can always mail them to them beforehand. Thanks for the good wishes.