Seattle transportation

ktcishot

We are a group of 7 and will be needing transportation from Seattle airport to our Airbnb and then from the Airbnb to the port. Does anyone have recommendations for transportation?

Thank you!

On 6/5/2022 at 12:17 PM, ktcishot said:

We are a group of 7 and will be needing transportation from Seattle airport to our Airbnb and then from the Airbnb to the port. Does anyone have recommendations for transportation?

Thank you!

I'd take the Link light rail to Westlake center from Sea-Tac and go over to my Airbnb and then have Seattle Express pick me up on cruise day for a ride over to Pier 91.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are using Premier Airport Shuttle by Capital Aeroporter for our 3 main transportation needs. They are taking us from the airport to our hotel, then the next morning from our hotel to the pier, and then from the pier to the airport when we return to Seattle. There are 8 of us and we have a van for *up to 10 passengers* reserved. It was just over $400 for all the transportation combined and equaled out to like $55 per person. That price per person seemed great to me considering what an Uber or Taxi would cost for those 3 trips for 8 people plus luggage, and add on tips. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Whatever you do- Don't use Starline Town cars. We had an early flight out of Seattle after our cruise and were worried about getting off and making the flight. We booked starline as another person on here suggested them. We wanted the ease that a private car would be waiting for us and we wouldn't have to worry.  We were told the driver would be in the area an hour prior and call us to get an update. He never called, he text around 6:30 and said he was around the port. As we were going down to walk off, I text him that we were getting off. We exited the boat at 7am promptly. He text he was another 6 minutes away.  Six minutes went by and I text again, no answer, then my husband called he said he was another 6 minutes away. There were several drivers outside in luxury vehicles, and cabs offering rides at $20 pp. We wished we would have just winged it. I text the driver several times agian, he would not answer my husband then called again and the driver told him, he picked someone else by the same name up by mistake.  Why make us wait all this time when this is your error.  We threatened to cancel and the driver eventually returned the other people to the port and picked us up.  He then drove like a mad man to get us to the airport. We arrived on time but a few things to note, this company is just outsourcing Lyft or Uber, the same thing you can do and pay directly. The driver took out two phones when we got there and put them on top of one another and wanted our credit card information. We just gave cash in the end, but it was $152 totally not worth it.  The car had a smell and squeaked, and we were stressed the entire time.  The company should have offered a discount, but did not.  I would never use them again

Next time I'll just grab one of the many drivers/taxis that are outside waiting.

• 3 weeks later...