Equinox Deck 5

Bgwest

Question for those of you who frequent the Equinox. Wife and I like to  walk laps around a traditional Promenade Deck enjoying the sea spray/air. I've looked on cruisedeckplans.com and Deck 5 on the Equinox appears to have some outside walking space but I cannot really tell if it wraps around the entire deck (doesn't look like it) or is only partially walkable?

Any insight would be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, Bgwest said:

Question for those of you who frequent the Equinox. Wife and I like to  walk laps around a traditional Promenade Deck enjoying the sea spray/air. I've looked on cruisedeckplans.com and Deck 5 on the Equinox appears to have some outside walking space but I cannot really tell if it wraps around the entire deck (doesn't look like it) or is only partially walkable?

Deck 14 has a walking / jogging track, 8 laps to a mile. Gets busy at times but me and my husband love walking it and chatting away.

13 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Definitely  not a traditional Promenade deck. Does not wrap around entire deck. Outside smoking area is on Deck 5 - I think Port side.

If I recall correctly... while the promenade is not a wraparound... there are doorways forward and aft and you can walk through to the other side.... forward is near the forward elevators...just outside the theater BUT on the aft end there is a door on the starboard side..but you can't go straight across to the other side... if you want to do that you have to cross a bit closer to mid ship.... near the other elevators. If you just want to do a leisurely stroll vs a serious walk... I think you can still do it... you do have to deal with some smokers... but you are only passing by. I like to get up early and walk the track up on deck 14...but later in the day the crowds make it harder to get a steady pace. Deck 5 is generally quiet and not that windy... but as noted earlier..often sections are roped off for maintenance of the lifeboats and other items.