FCC Never Expires

I received an email from Royal stating they decide to change  the FCC and it will no longer expire.

Thats cool even though mine did on April 30th. I did send my TA the email and he’s got in touch with RC so I’m hoping they reinstate my FCC. If they do it’s a plus but if not I’m okay with it , I’ll book something at some point regardless. 

7 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

I received an email from Royal stating they decide to change  the FCC and it will no longer expire.

Thats cool even though mine did on April 30th. I did send my TA the email and he’s got in touch with RC so I’m hoping they reinstate my FCC. If they do it’s a plus but if not I’m okay with it , I’ll book something at some point regardless. 

I'm guessing that since your FCC expired in April of 2022 that it was not one covered under the new policy.  All the ones thet were extended indefinitely had N expiry date of Dec 31, 2022

Are you sure yours actually expired?  Any covid related FCC's thst originally had an expiry date of April were extended a while ago to Dec 31, 2022. 

Unfortunately mine is gone. It’s was only a $200.00 deposit so not a big deal. My TA sent them an email to double check and if they reinstate it great , if not no biggie. 
No it wasn’t anything to do with Covid .