Super fast refund

zgscl

Hi all, we cancelled 3 reservations yesterday afternoon and I was absolutely shocked to see the refund credit for all of them pending on my credit card today. It was just the the initial deposit on all of them, but even so I don't think I have ever seen less than 24 hour turnaround on refunds, it usually has been several weeks. Anyone else have recent experience with this? 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, zgscl said:

Hi all, we cancelled 3 reservations yesterday afternoon and I was absolutely shocked to see the refund credit for all of them pending on my credit card today. It was just the the initial deposit on all of them, but even so I don't think I have ever seen less than 24 hour turnaround on refunds, it usually has been several weeks. Anyone else have recent experience with this? 

The refunds are usually pretty quick. It is the FCC that I find takes a frustratingly very long time.

• Like 2

You are fortunate in getting your refund so quickly!  We've been waiting on a refund for our airfare for over one month...we changed flights and are expecting a full refund of our original airfare.  I called just this morning asking for a status and was told that the refund is in the que to be processed...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fkfad said:

You are fortunate in getting your refund so quickly!  We've been waiting on a refund for our airfare for over one month...we changed flights and are expecting a full refund of our original airfare.  I called just this morning asking for a status and was told that the refund is in the que to be processed...

They are definitely not quick with that.  I was waiting for an air refund.  It took about 3 weeks if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

Yes, we cancelled 3 B3B after HA changed the itinerary and knocked off the third cruise.  Cancelled Wed., refund this morning on credit card--it was just for deposit.  As others have said, it's the fare refunds, FCCs and such that take longer.

• Like 1