Any information we should know about the Spirit and/or the Magic?

farjar

We have cruised Carnival before on the Legend and the Panorama but never on the Spirit or the Magic.  We have upcoming cruises on both and would appreciate any information or hints about the ship that might be more unique to either of them.  What did you like or not like about them?  Thank you.

• Like 1

Love, love, love the Magic!

The Promenade deck (deck 5) has an outside area to walk all the way around the outside of the ship.

The Panorama deck (deck 11) has the best comfy chairs and ottomans in the shade all the way around the pool area.

The Thalasso-therpay pool area is arguably the best on any Carnival ship.

The Ocean Plaza area has a great layout - you can sit at the Alchemy bar and play trivia at the same time!

• Like 1

I was on Magic last month and loved it so much I just booked again in October.

The spa and serenity area are super nice (no pool but two hot tubs).  There are hot tubs on the fith deck and the were usually less crowded. We loved sitting at Alchemy and listening to live music. 

If you have any time dining- ask for Camilo.  He is Carnival's best head waiter! And he also does bar service by the aft pool during the day. 

All of the staff we encountered were incredibly nice and outgoing with the exception of the guy working the liquor sales the last night- he was a little grumpy LOL. Otherwise probably best crew I've experienced! 

• Like 1