PASSPORTS AND OTHER FORMS OF ID

RNELL

I WILL BE SAILING ON THE MSC SEASHORE ON NOV.6, 2022. SOME OF MY GROUP HAVE PASSPORTS AND SOME DON'T.  WE WILL BE SAILING TO THE BAHAMAS AND THE CARIBBEAN. THE LAST TIME I WENT WE COULD USE OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND PICTURED ID IF WE DID NOT HAVE A PASSPORT.  IS THIS RULE STILL IN PLACE?  HAS ANYONE SAILED ON MSC RECENTLY AND USED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND PICTURED ID AND NOT THE PASSPORT?  I AM TRYING TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER ON THIS.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

20 hours ago, RNELL said:

I WILL BE SAILING ON THE MSC SEASHORE ON NOV.6, 2022. SOME OF MY GROUP HAVE PASSPORTS AND SOME DON'T.  WE WILL BE SAILING TO THE BAHAMAS AND THE CARIBBEAN. THE LAST TIME I WENT WE COULD USE OUR BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND PICTURED ID IF WE DID NOT HAVE A PASSPORT.  IS THIS RULE STILL IN PLACE?  HAS ANYONE SAILED ON MSC RECENTLY AND USED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND PICTURED ID AND NOT THE PASSPORT?  I AM TRYING TO GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER ON THIS.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Keep in mind that if the answer is no and you run into any issues like getting hurt, needing emergency care or the ship hits something and cannot sail back to port on the ship, you will have a huge problem.