QM2 Schedule

belfblack

Hello, Everyone!  First time poster, so please forgive me if I get anything wrong.

My husband and I are scheduled to embark the QM2 on 29 July from Southampton to NY.  We're heading back to the States from Germany (husband had a 3-year work contract).  I absolutely dislike flying, so we decided that a transatlantic trip would be a great way to head home.

Anyway ... I was wondering if anyone knows when the watercolor and WSET classes are.  I'm signed up for the first level class but am also interested in watercolors.  Does anyone have a schedule of when these might be?  Do many classes/activities conflict?

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I've been on two Carnival cruises with girlfriends in the past, and this is a whole new experience.  This will be my husband's first cruise, our first cruise together, and it's over our 28th anniversary.  I'd like to plan the best I can.

Thanks in advance!

In the past, the watercolour art classes were typically held at both 10:00am and 2:00pm. You would have your choice of either the morning or afternoon session. The afternoon session is a repeat of the morning session. You ought to be able to fit your WSET class around that schedule.

The only information I have about the WSET Level 1 class is "Please sign up with your Restaurant Sommelier or phone the wine line..." but it sounds like you've already signed up for that class. Sorry I don't have any information about when that WSET class is typically held.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, belfblack said:

Hello, Everyone!  First time poster, so please forgive me if I get anything wrong.

My husband and I are scheduled to embark the QM2 on 29 July from Southampton to NY.  We're heading back to the States from Germany (husband had a 3-year work contract).  I absolutely dislike flying, so we decided that a transatlantic trip would be a great way to head home.

Anyway ... I was wondering if anyone knows when the watercolor and WSET classes are.  I'm signed up for the first level class but am also interested in watercolors.  Does anyone have a schedule of when these might be?  Do many classes/activities conflict?

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I've been on two Carnival cruises with girlfriends in the past, and this is a whole new experience.  This will be my husband's first cruise, our first cruise together, and it's over our 28th anniversary.  I'd like to plan the best I can.

Thanks in advance!

We are on the same crossing. My wife loves the water color classes. No need to be overwhealmed you will love it.Been on QM2 a number of time and  crossing the Atlantic is my favorite. 

• Like 1