Travel insurance

Check out GeoBlue.  We have the annual Trekker plan.  We also buy the Princess Insurance.  GeoBlue is for International medical and evacuation coverage.

Another good source for travel insurance info is the below CC forum specifically on insurance...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/499-cruisetravel-insurance/

Edited by LACruiser88

1 hour ago, Micahs Grandad said:

First cruise in almost 3 years and want to buy annual travel insurance policy.

Besides Allianz anyone have an insurance company they would recommend? Insuremytrip is not offering annual policies.

If you are looking for an annual plan that covers trip cancelation and trip interruption, it is tough to find one that works for most people.  I say this primarily because of limited medical coverage and fairly small annual limits on cancelation.

If you are looking for primarily medical and evacuation coverage, the GeoBlue Trekker plans are an excellent choice for good coverage at a good price. The Travel Guard plan offers less medical coverage and no cancelation coverage. Plus it costs more for most people.  It does however offer some other benefits such as trip delay and missed connection. It also used to offer a small trip interruption benefit, but I no longer see that mentioned on the Travel Guard website.

Added: Geo-Blue also covers pre-existing conditions.  Travel Guard excludes pre-existing conditions.

Here is something I posted on the trip insurance board.

Edited by Jersey42
pre-existing conditions