This cruise price can’t be right

I'm old enough. Desoto , Studebaker,  Edsel cars all went down due to high prices vs the competition.

Your note shows $862 a day. That is way to much for us to pay for a boat ride. 

Sigh, Im happy we are now at peace with social media. 

2 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Thanks Biker for the clarification; I've just not seen a Suite guarantee before.  I realize I'll probably end up with a JS which is fine but one can dream for the GS or the OS.  LOL  I just looked at Royal's site and it's showing nothing available in the "suite category" anymore.  It amazes me how fast rooms come and go.  

Suites seem to be selling  out very quickly, and even on the ships w/o Sky or Star class amenities, they seem to be every expensive compared to other rooms.  Our Voyager cruise in October has no suites left except JS GTY, and it's more than twice the price of a "spacious Balcony".  This seems to be getting back to normal.  We sail in a suite ever few years and we always have had to book them early.  

6 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Our October 21, 2022 sailing on the Navigator was canceled...chartered by Atlantis. :classic_biggrin:

We were also booked on the 21st for a B4B.  They combined 2 of our legs, changed the itinerary and now want to charge us twice as much.  I am waiting for them to adjust the pricing to what we were going to pay when it was a 3 & 4 night cruise.  3 weeks and nothing has happened yet.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Look at August sailings.

Yeah, plenty of availability then, but those are in Europe.  We're doing a CAN/NE out of Boston once Voyage relocates to the US.  

13 hours ago, tonit964 said:

It's $6,170.62. this is just the most basic balcony available.

Usually, you get outrageous pricing when the sail is sold out and no cabins available.  Sometimes you should see the pricing of suites.

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Look at August sailings.

Which is strange.... August is one of the most expensive months, ostensibly due to demand, and September-October things are usually a lot cheaper.